Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Business Closing Sale: Save 20% - 80% Site Wide

After much deliberation, I have decided to close my business.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this venture, but with my husband deployed for another year I need more time to focus on our children.

Most products are already on sale (some up to 50% off), and you can use one of the following Discount Coupons based on order amount:

Enter Discount Coupon WHALES20 for 20% off orders under $175

Enter Discount Coupon WHALES25 for 25% off orders of $175-$349.99

Enter Discount Coupon WHALES30 for 30% off orders of $350 or more

All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Cannot be combined with any other Discount Coupons.
One Discount Coupon per order.
Limited to in stock inventory only. Not valid on purchases made prior to November 22, 2009.

No comments: