Thursday, July 2, 2009

Softbums - Great New Colors & Snaps!


We now have the new colors of Softbums and you can choose from the original velcro closure on the shell, or SNAPS!

Allie has had a snap Softbums for a few months and I love it! The snap placements is well...perfect!

No pesky wing droop like some other front snapping diapers are prone to.

Same great TRIM fit as with the velcro version.

I also have plenty of Softbums bamboo doublers which are great for older babies and toddlers!

Check out the great reviews Softbums are getting on DiaperPin.

See current inventory here!

Save 10% at Two Little Whales now through July 7th in celebration of my Grand Re-Opening!
Enter Discount Coupon WASHINGTON at checkout.
Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Limit one use per family.

9 comments:

Stacy Whalen said...

Also, to promote their new colors, Softbums is sponsoring a free giveaway contest. Your choice of color and microfiber or bamboo inserts. Go enter at www.loveclothdiapers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am loving all the cute new colors. I don't have one but have been hearing lots of great things about these diapers! I didn't know they had snaps. Thanks for the update!

Organic Girl said...

I love all the colors and That is great about reopening . This is a great blog i have found today thanks .

Organic Girl said...

I love all the colors and That is great about reopening . This is a great blog i have found today thanks .

Dani V. said...

Those look too cute! I love snaps! I'm recently a snap diaper convert and I don't think I will be going back to velcro with any of my next purchases.

Candace said...

I love the fit I can get with aplix but hate how it falls apart but I too am starting to want to get nothing but snap diapers and these look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I received these in the mail yesterday and tested them out today. It was a little tricking getting the toggle adjusted at first- BUT I loved only having two use two shells the entire day with my 13-month old!!

fancygrlnancy said...

these look so soft. I would love to get a hold of these for my guy. THe colors are so bright and cheery too.

h h said...

That is cool. I always much prefer snap diapers over velcro, so it is fun that they now offer snaps.