Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Favorite Cloth Diapers...


After 4 years of cloth diapering, it is so hard to list my favorite diapers, although customers ask me this all the time. It's probably the most common question I get asked!


With the grand re-opening of Two Little Whales, and some of the changes we've been making and thinking about, I've been mulling favorite cloth diapers quite a bit...


I'm thrilled to say that at Two Little Whales, 3 of my all-time favorites will be stocked in both singles and packages regularly: Fuzzi Bunz One-Size Pocket Diapers, Knickernappies OneSize Diaper and Bottombumpers!






My affair with Fuzzi Bunz goes way back to the birth of my first daughter - their sized diapers were the first cloth diapers we ever used! I loved how trim they fit, and the bulletproof absorbency they offered us. With the release of the newest version of their One-Size pocket in 2009, Fuzzi Bunz did what I thought wasn't possible -- made their diaper better! This diaper truly fits birth-potty (it gets down tiny for newborns) and avoids the added bulk of many one-size diapers by adjusting through an ingenious leg elastic with buttons, instead of with a snap-down rise. No fold-over! These diapers stand the test of time, the snaps stay shiny and perfect for years, they are stretchy and trim and classicly cute. They are a BRAND NEW offering at TLW - enjoy!!





Knickernappies Onesize is one of the best new diapers to come out recently. You can tell already that I love snap cloth diapers. Well, I really really love side-snap diapers! Side snap for baby is like a good pair of jeans for mommy: it trims, it snugs, it just creates that lovely little flat front that fits well into your cute baby clothes. This diaper just looks great on, and the snug fit keeps everything in where it belongs. I also adore Knickernappies loopy-do and super-do night inserts (gotta love that hemp) and those pair perfectly with the OneSize.




Finally, Bottombumpers are one of my favorite ways to get a perfectly sized fit AND the fun of a unique custom option -- embroidery! I indulged in some of these All-in-Ones because I wanted to mix and match my snap color and diaper color and create a one-of-a-kind cloth diaper by adding embroidery. I fell in love not only with the look but with the amazing fit and absorbency of Bottombumpers' organic cotton lining and snapi-in soaker topped with bamboo velour. I now love their simple solids colors, too -- the perfect nighttime and daytime cloth diaper.


What are your favorites?



I hope you enjoy my favorites as much as we have!




No comments: