Saturday, October 10, 2009

10th Semi-Annual Great Cloth Diaper Hunt

It’s that time again! I am proud to announce that Two Little Whales is an Extreme Sponsor of the Ninth semi-annual Great Cloth Diaper Hunt™!

How does the GCDH work? It’s simple!

You register at Diaper Decisions on or after October 15, 2009. Then you visit all the participating sponsor sites and hunt for the Diaper Decisions™ diaper, to earn entries to the 90 random prize drawings, including Two Grand Prizes and one Ultimate Grand Prize!

For more details about this great event, please visit the Rules and FAQ pages.

Many sites, including mine, offer great discounts to registered hunters so this is a great time to save on your cloth diapering essentials. There are also some sites that do not offer cloth diapers so there is sure to be something fun for everyone at the hunt!

See you at the hunt!

3 comments:

Jennifer Wing said...

I love doing the diaper hunt!! and the fun gift packs are great to get with cool samples!!
Happy 2nd birthday to twolittlewhales.com!!!
jen_mahar@yahoo.com
or
wingfam@gmail.com

Samantha B said...

I registered! I didn't win anything last year so I hope I do this year! Can't wait!!!

Natalie said...

It starts tomorrow! I am finishing up my mini hunt with a Sesame Street song theme! Good luck to you both!